According to tradition, the 7 deadly sins are going to cause you to run into trouble. In the immortal words of Taylor Swift, 'I knew you were trouble when you walked in,' and this guide is designed to give you her eagle eye for those who think they may end up on Santa's naughty list. While I can't guarantee this blog will make you a pop princess, it might just make you a software superhero. Overcome your vices with Projectmates how-to guide!
- Using Excel but lusting after some comprehensive, robust software? That can be fixed by using aggregator sites to read other users reviews of construction project management software. It's like Yelp for software.
- Typically overconsumption. You don't need to start too big with any construction project management software. It's a vast step into the relative unknown, so talk about a phased approach to implementation with your provider. They can bring on either/or groups or modules in an organized and sensible way to set you up for success.
- Getting new construction project management software is exciting. Perhaps you ask around the office for requirements and once complied, you think you need modules for construction management, design and document management, cost tracking, bidding, reporting, coffee making, telephone answering, child care... Keep your focus, fix the big problems, and it will make the small problems almost disappear.
- Choosing is hard. Demos can be boring. Software is expensive. You want to make the right choice, but you can live with the status quo for now. Don't let decision anxiety cripple you. Decide on the top three software you want to see most, see their offering, and then eliminate one. Draw up a list and make your decision based on who hits the most requirements for you.
- So you are up and running but hopping mad because you feel unsupported and underserved. Always consider how much support you get before, during, and after implementation. The sales process might be slick, but ask about the post-sale, too.
- The grass is always greener. But like they say, if you water your grass, it will be green, too! Put the right amount of effort into the setup and you'll have the software you want. Don't look at your buddy's company and think that their amazing software just arrived overnight perfectly. It takes effort from all internal parties to get it right.
- In this case, let's not call it an issue. Once you have done your homework, thoughtfully put in the ground work and dedicated resources to it, you can be really proud of the construction project management software resource you have given your company. Success will be imminent!
Projectmates prowess and creatively in their software is designed to impress and delight you. From an amazing native app, a simple but powerful to use desktop application and 20 years of support and wisdom, we are here for you. Let us allow for the only sloth-like behavior you want, going home from work on time because you can get everything done quickly and easily with Projectmates tailored to your business.
Projectmates brings you the necessary features to manage your construction project workflow. Do you utilize these processes with your construction project management software?