Dallas, TX — August 12, 2010 — Systemates, Inc., creator of the award-winning construction project management software, Projectmates, recently rolled out its latest version: Projectmates V 10.5. Over the past ten years, Projectmates has undergone two to three major version upgrades each year. The latest version, which touts over 40 enhancements, demonstrates Systemates' continuous effort to mature Projectmates, address specific customer needs and proactively create industry solutions.
Projectmates is the project management software created specifically to meet the ever-changing demands of the construction and retail industries. With more than 35 different modules, Projectmates provides a collaborative environment where all team members can share drawings, documents, meeting minutes, discussions, project budgets, invoices, and many more management processes. For managers, Projectmates simplifies the entire process and significantly reduces or even eliminates paperwork by completely automating the construction management process. Projectmates is completely web-browser based, so no software is needed and team members can access the same, real-time information from any device or location with an Internet connection.
I'm very pleased with the progress we've made in Projectmates 10.5. The talent of our developers continues to amaze me with each new release," said Hemant Bhave, AIA, Vice President at Systemates.
Projectmates users have access to an expansive list of new features, functionality and benefits from the construction project software that continues to evolve at the pace of changing business needs. Just to name a few:
- Better Collaboration through Email: Projectmates is putting more power in your hands with heightened email functionality. This includes the ability to respond to a discussion, leave a comment on a RFI, and review and approve change orders and pay applications from the convenience of an email. What's more, this feature will prove to be extremely useful for Smartphone users. Even non-Projectmates team members can contribute information into Projectmates without needing to log in and without requiring a user license. Systemates has also developed a free Microsoft Outlook add-in that lets users sync Outlook emails into Projectmates.
- Global Ball-in-Court: Now, not only will you be able to view your action items and deadlines for each separate project, but you will have access to a dashboard view of this information for all your current projects — all on one screen. You can sort the items by project or by type, and then respond to them with a minimal amount of clicks.
- Global Mass Approvals: Project executives who must process a large number of purchase orders, change orders and invoices across multiple projects will find this new feature particularly appealing. Once you have placed filters on your information in the Global Ball-in-Court, you can mass approve items, selecting one, two or even one hundred items to either approve or reject with just two clicks. You can see information such as contract amount, previous payments and amount due. You can also drill down to an item if needed.
- Upgrade to Brava! Document Viewer: Systemates has partnered with Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC) to fully integrate its Brava! document viewer and markup software into Projectmates. Team members can now view, annotate, redline, print, and save virtually any file format. Projectmates' anywhere access to project information and Brava's access to any type of file means your team members will have anytime, anywhere access to information they need regardless of file format.
- Leapfrogging: With a simple click, you can move from project to project without having to leave a module. So, if you're reviewing dashboards, then you can click between the dashboards of different projects.
"The responses we have already received from clients have been great," said Hemant Bhave, commenting on the version upgrade. "We take our cue from the industry and our clients and the challenges they face in effectively managing the construction process. That's part of what makes Projectmates one of the best construction management solutions out there."