Dallas, TX — February 8, 2011 — Systemates, Inc., the leader in web-based construction management software, recently launched its latest version: Projectmates V 11.0. After more than a decade, Projectmates continues to be the trusted software for online collaboration and construction project management. The new version gives owners and construction professionals more browser and platform choice, global search ability, and increased performance.
In addition to Microsoft Internet Explorer, the new version expands the platforms on which clients can access Projectmates to include Google's Chrome and Apple's Safari browsers. In keeping with new technologies, the construction project management software can also be accessed using Apple's iPad without the need for any application software.
Projectmates clients couple the portability of the iPad with the accessibility of Projectmates to save time and bring efficiencies to work done outside the office. Brad Brown, Field Capital Project Manager for the largest home improvement retailer, walks his stores with iPad in hand to review schedules, verify drawings, create punch lists, and send notifications, all within Projectmates. When asked what he is most excited about with the new Projectmates iPad compatibility, Brown responds, "There's no need to take my laptop with me on shorter trips. This makes me more efficient traveling from place to place in addition to the efficiencies gained while on the job."
Here is what you can expect from Projectmates V11.0:
- Designed to work with Apple iPad.
- Compatible with multiple Internet browsers such as Safari and Chrome.
- Global Power Search: Global search gives users improved search accuracy and lets them search information across ALL their projects using keywords. Once they find what they're looking for, they can jump directly to the content they need.
- Improved Performance: Users will see new feature enhancements but they will also experience improved loading times for project home pages, project administration, and several modules. Developers upgraded the behind-the-scenes technology to make Projectmates quicker than ever.
- Do-It-Yourself Web Forms: Clients can create these web forms themselves without any programming knowledge. Add company logos or link other predefined fields to customizable web forms.
- Module Makeovers: Action Lists, Schedules, and Photo Albums got made over from the inside out to make these tools faster than ever. Besides quicker loading and update speeds, these modules have several new bells and whistles. For example, there's a new punch list configuration that provides a streamlined "Yes/No" status of ongoing task items. The traditional "Complete and Verified" configuration is still available for task lists that require checks and balances. Improved edit and filter options let users get more done with fewer clicks.
- Photo Albums: Photo Albums have been completely revamped to include a thumbnail view and a handy new list view, whereby you can quickly see all your images, titles, file names, sizes, and other critical information. These thumbnail views are web safe, so they load quickly, but also allow users to dowload the originals in all their glory.
A theme that emerged with this version of Projectmates was accessibility and speed. We want to empower our clients to use Projectmates to its fullest potential, and that includes giving them choices on how and where they access Projectmates," said Hemant Bhave, AIA, Vice President at Systemates.