Dallas, TX — April 19, 2012 — Systemates, Inc., the leader in web-based construction management software, recently launched its latest version. Projectmates 11.5 for Construction Project Management is chock-full of smart features and powerful tools for Owners. A new user interface overhaul with intuitive navigation, executive project summary dashboards, smart folders, streamlined cash flow forecasting, and a business process engine are just some of the impressive enhancements users will experience in version 11.5.
In terms of ease of use and client configurability, this version's revamped project navigation and the business intelligence process engine only widen the gap between Projectmates and other construction management software. Navigating Projectmates is now simpler. Accessing high-traffic workflow tools is now faster with new Quick Links.
Enterprise clients can not only control and configure the layout of their site, but also design and develop unique business process forms right within the Projectmates user interface. With the business process engine, build a simple or multi-gated process and even tailor a distinct approval workflow at each stage. And the best part? No programming knowledge or costly implementation fees are needed to bring those processes to life in Projectmates.
Owners rely on the solid functionality and tools Projectmates provides for managing fast pace and complex projects. But we also like to give them some WOW and fun in the software too," said Hemant Bhave, AIA, Vice President at Systemates. "Projectmates 11.5 is part of a series of enhancements that is changing the way owners manage their capital programs."
Projectmates 11.5 also boasts a robust interactive map feature whereby all projects are represented geographically on a map, increasing visibility of large program initiatives and providing intelligent reporting.
"Many of our Fortune 500 clients who have national rollout programs see their projects on a single map with locations color coded to display projects in progress as well as red flag projects in trouble," said Mr. Bhave. "It makes complex reporting simple with easy-to-grasp program statistics at a quick glance."
Here is what users can expect from Projectmates V11.5:
- Reporting & Dashboards: Single-page project summary reports provide project updates with critical vitals so high-level stakeholders quickly get the pulse of their projects without having to navigate through complex software. Executive summary reports also provide transparency for publicly-funded projects.
- Interactive Program Map: Projects are represented geographically on a map, increasing visibility of large program initiatives and providing intelligent reporting.
- Business Process Engine: Have a unique company process that requires one or more custom forms and approval processes at different stages? Bring that process to life with the Projectmates Business Process Engine.
- Interface Overhaul: Navigating Projectmates is now faster and simpler with better site configurability and the introduction of Quick Links.
- Firefox Web Browser Support: Projectmates users enjoy flexible browser choices. Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, and now Mozilla Firefox are all supported on Projectmates.
- Smart Folders: Projectmates users and external project team members alike can email documents straight into the Document Management folders. Invoices, warranties, permits, and more can be sent straight into smart folders right from email.
- Streamlined Cash Flow Forecasting: Cash flow forecasting helps you time your cash flow requirements to avoid unexpected surprises. Projectmates 11.5 makes an advanced financial topic simple with better forecasting options and flexible date range displays.
- Custom Budget Fields: Custom budget fields allow clients to configure and calculate budget and cost data in a meaningful way and then report that information across multiple projects or an entire capital program.