Dallas, TX — January 03, 2013 — Systemates, Inc. announced the rollout of Projectmates 12.0, another significant software release by the leader in cloud-based construction software programs. The upgrade came on the heels of Projectmates's 12-year anniversary and includes many client-driven enhancements and improvements to the user experience. Advanced program-level reports, an integrated PCO tracker, watch folders, and next-generation budgets are just some of the improvements you'll see in version 12.0.
Expanding on existing budget and cost tracking capabilities, the project management construction software now supports multiple and distinct budgets within a single project.
Client demand has pushed us to make Projectmates budget tracking more robust and flexible than ever before," said Hemant Bhave, AIA, Vice President at Systemates.
This "first in the industry" feature has tremendous application for construction project management. For example, a single site location, such as a retail store, can contain separate budgets for remodels and other special projects, giving owners full visibility into a property's financial history. Another application is for companies that have different departments managing different aspects of the overall project budget, such as a construction budget and a FF&E budget.
Systemates has a long history of partnering with its clients to develop and improve Projectmates construction software program, and version 12.0 is no exception. In 2012 alone, the company received accolades from two of its long-time clients, The Home Depot and Milton Hershey School, and was also honored as a technology enabler during the 2012 Constructech Vision Awards. Watch the awards ceremony for Milton Hershey School by visiting Milton Hershey School and Projectmates Software Win 2012 Constructech Vision Award. Watch the awards ceremony for The Home Depot by visiting The Home Depot and Projectmates Software Win 2012 Constructech Vision Award.
Here is just some of what you can expect from Projectmates V12.0:
- Streamlined Navigation: Individual users have more choices on how to access project information with customizable landingpages, better search tools, and even slicker navigation.
- Proposed Change Orders: Link RFIs to a PCO and then roll multiple PCOs into a single change order with this new PCO module. Contract, PCO, CO, and Invoice approval processes are highly configurable and support serial, parallel, and mixed approval processes with dollar value thresholds.
- Multiple Budgets in a Single Project or Property: Create separate budget groups within a single project or create several budgets to manage numerous projects within a single property.
- Bid Management: Redesigned Bids & Plan Room makes RFI & closing date tracking easier. A new bid summary report analyzes bid activity and compares budget estimates with contractor high & low bids.
- Watch Folders: Designate folders you are most interested in as Watch Folders so anytime a new document is added to these folders you automatically receive notification. 100% user defined!