Richardson, TX — September 16, 2014 — Systemates, Inc. recently announced the upgrade of Projectmates version 13.0, its best and most innovative version of Projectmates construction project management software to date. Enterprise ad hoc reports and dashboards were added to give clients unprecedented control over project data, making Projectmates V13.0 truly amazing. Using the latest in web design technology, Projectmates' user interface has also evolved to enhance the user experience on modern web browsers and mobile devices. The result is a sleeker and more intuitive product that surpasses expectation.
Creating customized reports has never been easier than with Projectmates V13.0. Ad hoc reports feature drag and drop functionality, support grouping and summarizing of data, and provide advanced filter logic. The practical applications are vast. For example, a program director can build a budget report by fiscal year and then view the average cost of architectural services by region. This data can be used for trending and forecasting of future projects.
The new global dashboard functionality in Projectmates V13.0 provides a graphical view of report data and is as flexible as the ad hoc reports. For example, view change orders by vendor in a line chart and overdue schedule milestones by project in a bar chart.
We love what we doâ€¦ to offer the best-in-class Construction Project Management Software," said Hemant Bhave, AIA, Vice President at Systemates. "Our backend software architecture is ahead of the competition. Our frontend interface is clean and sophisticated."
Here is just some of what you can expect from Projectmates V13.0:
- A New Look: The latest in HTML5 web design, Projectmates V13.0 offers a dramatic, fresh, and uncluttered interface that is 100% mobile responsive.
- My Work: The high-impact page displays all tasks for a user across multiple projects with color coding that provides easy detection of overdue items. Effectively manage work and financial approvals for dozens of projects at once.
- Personalized Ad-Hoc Reporting: Projectmates V13.0 has revolutionized the future of reporting by allowing clients to build their own custom reports through simple drag and drop functionality. Filter, group, and summarize information when building reports.
- Dashboards: Want to see reports in a graphic format? No problem. With state-of-the-art technology, Projectmates V13.0 offers a powerful tool that lets you customize dashboards into Bar graphs, pie charts, and many more. The possibilities are endless.
- Multi-Browser Functionality: Projectmates functions in any modern web browser, the most popular being Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 10 and IE 11. And there's no need to download a separate app because Projectmates works seamlessly on a desktop and tablet with modern responsive design.
- Rapid Response: Even with all the increased functionality, Projectmates is faster than ever, and because Projectmates is 100% cloud-based, the software is up to date, reliable, and available 24/7!
Systemates, Inc. strives to be ahead of the game, setting the bar for web-based construction project management. In the past three years, Projectmates has consistently been named as one of the Top 50 Technology Leaders by Constructech Magazine. It is that commitment to excellence, leveraging its staff's industry knowledge, and its outstanding customer service that has enabled Systemates to be a game changer in the construction project management field.
One Solution. Many Devices. Projectmates.